CONGRESSWOMAN ELISE STEFANIK’S E-PAC ENDORSES SUSAN WRIGHT (TX-06) AS “RISING STAR” CANDIDATE FOR CONGRESS
Washington, D.C. – Congresswoman Elise Stefanik’s E-PAC has announced the formal endorsement of Susan Wright for Congress in Texas’s 6th Congressional District. After a historically successful 2020 cycle, E-PAC remains dedicated to electing more Republican women to Congress and is pledging to raise and donate a minimum of $30,000 to Susan’s Special Election campaign. Building off the historic success of electing Republican women in 2020 and Congresswoman-Elect Julia Letlow’s Saturday victory, the endorsement of Susan marks the second E-PAC endorsement of the 2022 cycle.
“This will be a critical race, which is why Susan Wright, a proven warrior for our conservative values, is the right choice and has my full endorsement. Susan has a long record of service to her community and will make an outstanding addition to our record class of Republican women in the U.S. House,” said Rep. Stefanik. “It was an honor to serve with my friend, Rep. Ron Wright, and I am equally honored to support Susan as she looks to continue her and her late husband’s shared mission to deliver results for their district,” she added.
“Congresswoman Elise Stefanik has done a tremendous job empowering and electing more Republican women to Congress so our Party is more reflective of the American people. Together with E-PAC’s support, I will make sure the taxpayers of the sixth district get the conservative representation and results they deserve. I am honored to have earned E-PAC’s endorsement and I look forward to working with Congresswoman Stefanik to protect taxpayers, defend our shared values, and keep our country secure,” said Susan Wright.
E-PAC FAST FACTS:
- Marked the first endorsement of the 2022 cycle by supporting Congresswoman-Elect Julia Letlow, building off the historic success of electing Republican women in 2020.
- Proudly raised over $70,000 for Letlow’s Special Election Campaign in less than two months.
- Raised and donated over $1.1 million for GOP Women candidates in the 2020 cycle.
- Pioneered the use of WinRed’s cutting-edge fundraising technology to help Republican candidates raise the money they needed to succeed.
- Utilized WinRed’s revenue shares and conduit panels to benefit dozens of other Republican candidates through every single donation to Elise for Congress and E-PAC.
- Worked to change the narrative and outcome for Republican women running for Congress throughout the 2020 cycle, resulting in the YEAR OF THE REPUBLICAN WOMAN.