Washington, D.C. – Last night on Super Tuesday, five E-PAC endorsed candidates overwhelmingly won and swept their respective primaries, including avoiding run-offs in Texas. E-PAC is Congresswoman Elise Stefanik’s Leadership PAC to engage, empower, elevate, and elect more GOP women to Congress in 2020 and beyond. Early money and support from E-PAC was critical in all five wins.
· TX-32: Genevieve Collins will face Rep. Collin Allred in November.
· TX-24: Beth Van Duyne will face the Democrat who wins the runoff in November.
· TX-12: Rep. Kay Granger won her primary and will likely be reelected in November.
· CA-39: Young Kim will face Rep. Gil Cisneros in November.
· CA-48: Michelle Steel will face Rep. Harley Rouda in November.
“Early money and support for women Republican candidates is absolutely critical to winning the House Majority,” said Stefanik. “In 2018, only half of the Republican women candidates for Congress won their primaries, which is exactly why I launched E-PAC to help women candidates secure this early funding. The results from Super Tuesday make it clear that E-PAC’s model and mission is succeeding. I look forward to working with these women candidates to win in November.”
PAID FOR BY E-PAC