Washington, D.C. – Congresswoman Elise Stefanik released the following statement following Susan Wright’s victory in the TX-06 Special Election. Congresswoman Stefanik’s E-PAC endorsed Wright in March, raising and donating over $50,000 for her campaign.
“I was proud to be one of the first Members to endorse and support Susan Wright. She is a proven warrior for our conservative values and the best person for the job. I am thrilled to congratulate her on this victory and will continue to do everything I can to help Susan across the finish line in the TX-06 Runoff Election.
“I look forward to welcoming another strong Congresswoman to our record class of Republican women in the U.S. House and being one step closer to FIRING NANCY PELOSI.”
E-PAC FAST FACTS:
- E-PAC is now 2 for 2 in Primaries in the 2022 cycle.
- Elise’s early endorsement of Susan Wright marked the second E-PAC endorsement of the 2022 cycle following Julia Letlow’s decisive victory and the historic success of electing Republican women in 2020.
- E-PAC proudly raised and donated over $50,000 for Wright’s campaign since endorsing her last month.
- E-PAC raised and donated over $1.1 million for GOP women candidates in the 2020 cycle.
- E-PAC has raised and donated over $350,000 to GOP women candidates in the 2022 cycle.